BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Plans for the Summer+ Fairy Kei 2.0

Hello! Ok so last post I said that I was going to post my plans for this summer so I finally got it all down and this is what I'm planning :D

Plans:
-I want to get a new sewing machine because the one I have now just is not going to last for my new inspiration to want to sew EVERYTHING!
-I want to lose weight. I want to because I'm tired of not liking the way I look and I want to look AMAZING when I start cosplaying :D
-I want to order from the kawaii online store kawaiigoods.com I have known about this shop for about 2 years now and have not had the chance to order from them so I want to this year. I have a pretty big wishlist from them too
-I have already begun to plan my Fairy Kei Miku outfit for Halloween this year and its going to be OTT!!! I can't wait to start buying stuff for the outfit! I'll be posting the coordinate after this :]
-Post more wishlists on here!
-I have also started to learn more dances! I started learning dances last summer when I found out about Danceroid and watched their Emo Love video. I then went on to learn First Kiss, Love and Joy, and Caramelldansen. I am currently teaching myself Renai Circulation, First Kiss full ver., Happy Synthesizer, and RingxRingxRing. I also want to learn some more K-pop dances
-I want to do a lot of kawaii DIY like making mokomoko hair scrunchies/bracelets, mokomoko star clips and other cute accessories so that I can have and hopefully to sell!
-Last but not least I want to improve on my drawing skills.

Here's what I plan to wear for my Fairy Miku


This really cute light blue wig from CC Kids

These again XD

Candy Heart Tights

This cute yellow,blue,and pink petti
Pastel Polka Dot Furry Hoodie to match the petti

This adorable Care Bear shirt

I will also be adding a TON of fairy kei accessories both made and bought! Stay tuned for any updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment