BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Great Minds think of awesome Cosplay Ideas!

Hola!!! The start of my summer has been awesome! Saturday I went to Comic Con 2011 here in Philly with my sister and had a BLAST! Too bad we had to leave a little early :/ I also started my little weight loss plan and have lost 2 pounds since yesterday! Thats probably because I liked danced all day yesterday XD One of the dances Im learning is Panda Hero which is a song by the Vocaloid Gumi. While learning the dance I had thought of how I could do the cosplay and remembered seeing this really cute panda one piece at the ebay shop Mystere Wonderland and thought that that would be a really cute way to cosplay Panda Hero Gumi. I then thought about how I had also saw their Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma one pieces and thought about doing a Miku Korilakkuma Hero! XD I'm most likely going to do Korialkkuma Hero Miku for my next con or for my first Philly anime club meetup!

The Miku wig I would use! I really love the color it's so vibrant!


The Gumi wig I would use

I would either use these thigh high converse or
these converse for Gumi
This one piece I mentioned. Its it cute? ^u^

The Teddy Bear converse from RTBU


And last but not least the Korilakkuma one piece ^3^

I will also dress up the Korilakkuma Hero with Fairy Kei accessories from kawaiigoods.com and the Panda Hero one with Visual Kei accessories from refuse to be usual! Thats all for now! I will be posting my plans for this summer later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment